Riverside kitchen and restaurant
Relaxed dining set along the rivers edge. Our guests can enjoy a tasty meal from the comfort of their couch or table on the thatched deck while viewing the beautiful river as it flows by. All our meals are prepared from scratch and products are all locally sourced thus our meals take a little longer, so sit back, relax soak in the Kalahari hospitality while your meal is lovingly prepared. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available for our in house guests. Visitors just popping in for a meal are requested to please make a booking.
We are famous for our gourmet burgers and nachos. Guests can look forward to a taste sensation!
Omelettes, crumpet stacks, choice of classic breakfasts, french toast, chicken strips, gorme burgers, nachos, toasted samies, juicy steaks, platters & set menus are the perfect choice for large groups or enquired for tailored menus.
We offer a choice of scrumptious breakfasts. Omelettes, french toast, crumpet stack, and variety of classic breakfasts complimented by a rich brew of your choice is definitely a great way to kick start your day.
Toasted samies, burgers, chicken strips, nachos. We also have specials of the day available so guests can ask whats cooking in our Kalahari kitchen.
Steaks, fully loaded nachos, chicken strips, Platters, gourmet burgers, single or double delux. Tasty deserts like waffels and ice cream, ice cream and chocolate sauce & donpedros are available. Warm classic deserts are available during winter.
Function and Wedding reception menu
Hearty soul food and camp fire cuisine are our speciality. Guests can look forward to all local grown veggies and meats. Buffet style serving of meals ensures guests get enough of what they like.
Get in touch with us if you need to make a group booking or want to secure your table for that special evening
Choose your courses
Your choice of meats: chicken, pork, lamb, beef and venison.
- Creamy potato bake
- Phillies pumpkin pie
- Butternut or sweetcorn fritters and sauce
- Roast medley of veg
- Curried cabbage roasted over the openfire in
- Cream, butter and tumeric
- Cauliflower & broccoli in cheezy white sauce
- Sweet chili and garlic balsamic green beans
- Olive oil garlic and rosemary roast potatoes with cracked black pepper and Himalayan Rock salt
- Home baked bread
- Stuffed home baked breads
- Greek Salad
- Spinach salad with croutons
- Mixed green salad with homemade salad dressing
- Beetroot salad with mozzarella cucumber and mint
- Moroccan carrot and chic pea salad with coriander, cumin and Yoghurt
- Ice cream and chocolate/ salted caramel sauce
- Chocolate brownies and french vanilla cream
- Cupcake towers (red velvet, vanilla, Gin & lime, Khulua coffee, toffee and chocolate).
- Baked minnie and fridge cheese cakes
- Pavlova fresh berries and Cream