For a stunning and unforgettable wedding, look no further than Khamkirri. With our beautiful setting and exclusive venue use, the bridal couple and their guests can look forward to a wedding with a personal touch.
Are you looking for something elegant, rustic, simple, themed or an extravagant affair!
We are here to work closely with you to ensure that all arrangements are done according to your wishes. Your dreams are our challenge and we are here to take as much possible off your hands to ensure you’re most memorable and hassle free day has enduring memories.
Our family owned and run camp is close to Augrabies Falls and Kakamas, only 90km from Upington in the Northern Cape. We are 14km upstream from the Augrabies Falls San Parks, on the northern bank of the Orange River.
All our accommodation is available for guests to book for the wedding weekend.
Our gorgeous river side log cabins and thatched bungaloes can accommodate 59 guests sharing, and the rest is camping space.
Main camp is the focal point for the bride for either the ceremony, reception or both. There is a bar, deck, kitchen and hall at main camp. Guests who come for the function from various sides can be ferried across the river with our boat.
When it comes to pledging love before God, why not make it extra special with your ceremony being held outside next to the river on a beach, or on top of a gorgeous mountain or hill side.
1 meat, 2 hot and 2 cold and 1 deserts.
2 meats, 2 hot and 2 cold & 2 Deserts.
FLOWERS & DECOR
Standard decor is arranged with us. Please note that we only allow candles if the candle-holders are wide enough to ensure no wax damage to linen will take place.or cause a fire hazard. Out sourced decor and props must be removed the day after the wedding. Khamkirri will not be held liable for these if there is any loss or damage to that property during this time period
Wedding package rates 2019
Evening Venue Hire for Functions.
Honeymoon Room & Breakfast
Plastic Chairs & long Tables (60 pax)
Standard cutlery & crockery (60 pax)
Waitrons & Barmen as specified
Venue hire and Ceremony
Transport to venue
Beverages, wines, drink, etc.
Extra crockery & cutlery
After Service and or Welcoming Drinks
Jugs with juice on tables during Wedding Functions
Personnel effects – additional personnel requirements
D.J. / entertainment
Photographer / Videographer
Main reception menu Per Person
Standard 2 course buffet menu R 200.00
Double up 2 course buffet menu R 260.00
Extra selection of single sides R 25.00
Extra meats & Starters R 50.00
Extra meats & Starters R 50.00
Fun and different menu’s
Delux buffet burger Bar, build it your self R 200.00
Mexican fiesta R 260.00
Pot of sauce for meats (Serves 25) R 200.00
Alcoholic house Blend Cocktails R 50.00
Champagne and Orange juice R 60.00
Non alcoholic cocktail/punch. R 25.00
Post Ceremony Snacks
Cheese and Biscuits platters R 55.00
Chips, nuts and pretzels R40.00
Bridal table draping (excl. flowers and candles)
Table décor small
Water jugs with ice cucumber & lemon
Juice jugs with fruit & ice
Knives, forks & spoons
5×5 Tent hire
- The banqueting area will be available from 6 am the day of your wedding for set-up and preparations.
- If it’s an evening affair, if it’s a morning Wedding, you will have use of it from 12 pm lunchtime the day before the wedding.
- All external suppliers must be out of the area at least an hour before the wedding. Their cut-off time will be at 7pm the evening and an overtime rate of R300.00 for staff assisting with this will be charged per hour or part there-of.
- Dressing room: Please note this is only offered for smaller intimate weddings where there is a unit available. Large weddings where all accommodations are occupied by wedding guests will then have to make own arrangements.
- Main Camp Venue is held exclusively for the Function.
- All catering and bar needs are handled by Khamkirri
- Khamkirri does not Guarantee a booking date without a 20% non-refundable deposit
- Rates may be subject to change with inflation
- No fireworks will be allowed on the property without an arrangement with us
- Your favorite pet may be part of your service and it is your respsonsibility
- No permanent alterations are allowed.
- A refundable deposit of R2000.00 will be secured for breakages or damages to our property
- Khamkirri its employees or any person employed at the wedding will not take responsibility for any loss or injury to persons, due to negligence or any other cause whatsoever.
- Guests staying at our venue have use of all camp amenities.
- We also offer fun activities for guests in-between partying
- A corkage fee of R60 per bottle of wine, champagne will be charged for accordingly.
- There are no functions bookable during peak holiday seasons.
This is our Standard wedding package, please feel free to add and create as you would like. We look forward to being part of making this day extra special for you.